Money/Cash in Transit
This Policy covers Loss of Money which includes Cash or Currency Notes occasioned by Robbery or Theft or any cause whilst in Transit or in Premises.
- Money with the tellers at the counters or locked drawers
- Value of safe or strong room
- Unused local Authority, NSSF, or NHIF stamps
- Money in Transit
- Money in premises during and after business hours while locked in drawers.
- Money with the directors at residence or in transit
- Money with authorized staff
- Money in locked safe
- Theft of Money from unattended motor vehicle
- Loss due to error or omission
This policy covers machinery breakdown arising from unforeseen and sudden physical loss
Provides cover in respect of loss or damage to insured’s goods whilst in the high seas
Loss of Profits Following Fire
This cover provides financial compensation when there is interruption of business operations